Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

At last a jailbreak and redemption at Sanatan Sanstha

The previous week and hectic preparation by Sanatan Sanstha will be put on test today. She is going to run away to Dr Jayant Athavale and if I can handle it well, the episode will become a jewel in the crown; for me as well as for Sanatan. The sadhaks on the ground are ready; they must maintain “radio silence”. There is apprehension that some government institutions are taking interest in us. We have been trained on such aspect. Sanatan Sanstha is taking all precautions; it is banking very heavily on this episode and I am under tremendous stress. I am confident that I will be able to deliver the goods provided the sadhak is handed over to me.

The flight to Sanatan Sanstha


The planning bears fruit and the sadhak makes her break for Sanatan Sanstha. The timing is perfect and news filters in from different sources. She is expected to reach Sanatan Ashram Panvel around afternoon. She stays near Mumbai so the transit time is less.
As per the plan and the instructions given, she should call her parents as soon as she reaches Sanatan Sanstha Ashram and she should reach on her own. These are standard operating procedures and I too had followed them; I don’t have time to think about the past, the future is waiting for me. I can visualize Dr Jayant Athavale welcoming me into the inner circle at Sanatan Sanstha with open hands.
cosmic play at sanatan sanstha

I see her for the first time after she reaches the ashram gates. She is frail and looks a little lost. Drawing from my experience, I welcome her and immediately offer her food. This will calm her down. While she is eating, I talk to her and look inside her mind. My guru, Dr Athavale’s techniques on mind control are needed here. I think that she is regretting her step already and I cannot let that happen. I shift immediately on getting her to focus on the future and how she will contribute to the establishment of Hindu Rashtra and how Dr Jayant Athavale is the true spiritual guide – the Guru.
I needle her about the family. I have plenty of background information. The local sadhaks have given me a lot to work on. I pick up specific instances. This must be done diplomatically. I must initiate a trance state before working my magic. Thanks to Sanatan Sanstha and the training given over the past fortnight, I have mastered the basics. She is again primed and only about an hour has passed. She calls up her parents in front of me and as per the instructions just informs them that she is safe and at Sanatan Ashram Panvel. The conversation lasts for less than a minute and she switches off the mobile.
The stage is set for Act II of our cosmic play – Sanatan Sanstha and Mind Control.

Sanatan Sanstha has engineered one more defection and I am proud of my role in broken dreams and broken relationships. What a transformation? I would be appalled at such instances just six months ago, and today I am a conspirator. Dr Jayant Athavale controls my mind and soul.


Can I come out of this vicious circle ever again?

No comments:

Post a Comment