Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Planning a Jail Break – Sanatan Sanstha and me

The planning for the flight of a woman sadhak to Sanatan Sanstha is going as per plan. She will fly to us in the next three days and we will put her up at Sanatan Ashram Panvel. She will instigate her family – she is unmarried and we assume that they will lash out against the sanstha. We hope to have a good media circus and this will boost our dwindling reputation among the sadhaks. This will also redeem me in the eyes of my guru; Dr Jayant Athavale and hasten my spiritual progress.

My role at Sanatan Ashram Panvel


I play a crucial role defined by Sanatan Sanstha. The outcome of this episode will decide on my future. I reach Sanatan Ashram Panvel three days in advance so that I can coordinate the activities. I am so excited that I hardly sleep. I start with contacting the grass root sadhaks, the followers who are keeping a close watch on the lady and her family. We have gathered all the background information and are satisfied that we have picked a winner this time. As I am acting as a central coordinator, I must pass on all information to the main persons at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. I also learn to hold teleconferences as well as Skype. We prefer Skype as the calls cannot be traced and eavesdropped. They have several suggestions and expect me to follow their instructions but I learn to use my own judgement and tell them on their faces. They don’t like it, I think that I have pushed them to their limits. But, I am playing for broke; this is a do or die situation for me. I will not allow anyone to spoil it with their child-like suggestions.

Media and Sanatan Sanstha


Sanatan Sanstha has built up a formidable reputation with media agencies. We generally treat them like dirt; to be used when required. Otherwise, we do not value them. But, they listen to us; they have to listen to us. We pressurise them by lodging court cases against them on very flimsy grounds and make their editors and publishers a party to the case. This harassment ensures that they do not ignore any request from Sanatan.
We build up a rapport with them, I personally call up the most important ones. The importance is not on their subscriber base; rather it is dependent upon who makes the most noise. We want the episode to create the most noise so that people sit up and take notice. They realise the importance of Sanatan Sanstha. The media persons try to pry the real reason for my call. I have a knack of dealing with such queries, I lead them on in my sweet voice telling them to have patience. They will be amply rewarded for their patience. I talk to almost fifteen to twenty media persons including some well-known names. The print media as well as the television media are covered.


The drama is now set and everybody is waiting for the curtains to rise. I am the director and a producer, the main actors are different. But I play a pivotal role. Sanatan Sanstha will have to take notice, Dr Jayant Athavale will bless me personally when the episode is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment