Pages

Saturday 19 November 2016

Why does Sanatan demoralise me

Sanatan Sanstha seems to be using a delicate balance of punishment and motivation on me. Am I the only one to suffer like this or is it a common practice? This attitude is keeping me on my toes. I am now always cautious not hurt anybody at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. I learn to control my tongue and speak when spoken to. I do not give my views on any subject even when asked to. I always appear to be very demure.

I change to match Sanatan Sanstha


I seem to have changed a lot. It starts with lying to my family. I don’t consider it a sin to lie to my family. Then, I slowly change the way I dress. I also spend more time doing activities that bind me to Sanatan Sanstha like chanting and personality defect removal process. I also become totally involved in doing prachar seva from my home. My personality undergoes a drastic change. I change my social group and alienate my friends and relatives. I do not think I have done it after being prompted by Sanatan, but now I realize that they used behavior changing techniques on me. They used subtle mind control techniques so that I start relying on them for everything.
This continues even at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. The process is quite different when they realize that I have burnt all the bridges and have immersed myself into following Dr Jayant Athavale. They use a carrot and stick approach so that I am always mentally unstable. I don’t have any other resource on which to rely on. The information flow is controlled by them totally. I don’t feel the need to read newspapers. I read only Dainik Sanatan Prabhat. In fact, at Sanatan Ashram Ramnathi, daily newspapers are not read by any sadhaks. They are available in the media section. In fact, the media section has a couple of television sets, they are always watching news channels. They use breaking news and prepare the newsletters based on them.

Psychological tricks


mind control sanatan sanstha
Once outside Sanatan Sanstha, I start to correlate these with the psychological techniques used on me. Sanatan has used many tricks and techniques and modified them. The end result is mind control. Dr Jayant Athavale seems to have spent several years in developing such techniques. I sometimes think that the Spiritual Science Research Foundation or SSRF is engaged in developing and refining such processes which can control the minds of the sadhaks. I was involved in the process for some time though not directly. Hypnosis has also been studied quite extensively, I know the person involved in doing so. I will not name her but she was an expert on this subject and she had confided that she learned this art from Dr Jayant Athavale. I was taught by this female sadhak and was involved in designing some of the mind control techniques. I did not understand the rationale behind them at that time but the process of testing was quite elaborate.

Sanatan Sanstha uses a process of punishment and motivation to keep the sadhaks at Sanatan Ashram Ponda under control. These psychological techniques lead to behavioral changes that can last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment