Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Sunday - Quality time with family

A family reunites


After many years, years wasted by Sanatan Sanstha, a family - my family reunited.

A family torn  apart by a so-called spiritual organization.

In a surprise move, my husband (rather my ex-husband) organized a get-together. Got to spend quality time with family. My daughter, my lovely daughter had a big smile on her face. I am sure the little mink also was involved in the secret planning.

My life is slowly coming back, I am slowly returning to my old self.

All due to the efforts of my family, the family I had shunned for many years. All due to the efforts of my husband, who at one time was my biggest enemy.

I am learning to dream again.

God is on my side, He was always on my side, He will always be on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment