Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

A week at Sanatan Ashram Ponda

Sanatan Sanstha counsels me


After a frustrating week at Sanatan Ashram Devad, I reach Sanatan Ashram Ponda. My flight so far has been tiring but very exhilarating. My mind is kind of numb, I can only feel Chaitanya all around me. The week at Devad was very depressing. I had plenty of time and nothing much to do. I had started doubting the decision. The next week, at Ponda, changed my thought process. I felt alive seeing all the sadhaks busy in promoting Sanatan Dharma and engaged in their own spiritual pursuits under the direct guidance of the Guru. I did not meet Dr Jayant Athavale and was told that he is engaged in deep meditation as the world was facing a severe crisis.

The feel of Sanatan Ashram Ponda


All the occupants appeared to be very happy; we call it Anand and the nearest definition in English is Bliss. They appeared to have a daily routine and would be engaged in various activities. The ashram was very peaceful, Sanatan Sanstha ensured that there was total tranquillity. People spoke very softly and sweetly; there were no quarrels and the occupants were always ready to help each other. I had never experienced such peace in my life. My rakshak was very helpful, she would not leave my side. She was my companion for the initial days; she was my guide during some very turbulent times. I got very close with her and she helped me find my way. She, however, never shared any personal details with me and advised me not to share any such details with anyone.

Ignore the advice at your own peril


Sanatan Sanstha and the spiritual pursuits appeared to be intertwined.  I was yet to be fully exposed to this. As a preparation, I needed to be counseled properly; they called it the unlearning process. More of this will be touched upon at a later stage.
My rakshak had not shared any personal details with me. But, during my interaction with the Sanstha, I was asked several personal questions. One day, when my mental condition had improved, I was called to one small meeting room with 3-4 occupants. I was asked to describe my experiences from the beginning. During the process, I was asked several probing and personal questions; I was not comfortable with answering some of them but was told that I needed to open up so all negative energies could be removed.
Some questions related to the income and wealth details of my family, their attitude, and political connections. I was asked about my relatives and their financial status. Both sides of my family are well to do and my in-laws are also politically well connected.
One continuous refrain was the absence of any effort from my family to take me back. I too was surprised and frankly a little hurt. Nobody had met me during the past 10 odd days. It hurt me. The sadhaks asked me to continue receiving calls from everyone and to invite them to visit Sanatan Ashram Ponda.


The week at Ponda provided me the first insight in the working of Sanatan Sanstha. I was very happy and delighted. I felt that the true difference between happiness and Anand. My rakshak was very cooperative and helpful. Sanstha used these days to counsel me to remove the negative vibes from my body. I was hurt that none of my family had come to meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment