Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Sanatan Sanstha uses my inherent talents



flight to sanatan sanstha

The new personality trait discovered by Sanatan Sanstha opens up a different opportunity and this is discussed at several forums inside Sanatan Ashram Ponda. I can handle public affairs very successfully and also divert attention from controversial topics. In short, I am very good at lying. I also handle some critical issues in a very calm and collected manner without getting flustered. This is probed further by sadhaks as they feel I can handle other situations quite efficiently.

Flight preparations at Sanatan Sanstha


flight to sanatan sanstha
Sanatan Sanstha wants to test my commitment to the cause of Dr Jayant Athavale and his vision of Hindu Rashtra. I have demonstrated time and again that I am totally committed, I have moved away from my family and antagonized even my parents in the process. It seems that Sanatan Ashram Ponda wants to test my resolve.
The number of runaways joining Sanatan Sanstha has slowed down to a trickle. Hardly anyone has run away from their homes and joined Sanatan Ashram Ponda. As a result, PR activities have nosedived. There is also a lull in subscriptions; people seem to have lost interest in us. Viewership of Dainik Sanatan Prabhat online has nosedived. Online viewership of Sanatan website is also down. We are desperately searching for an opportunity.
In such gloomy times, we suddenly receive news from one of our kendras that they have readied one girl. She is ready to leave her home. Though the reasons are personal; her family is marrying her off though she wants to continue her studies. A series of meetings are held and I am invited to be part of many such meetings. This gives me an eagle eyes view of the preparations.

One more test by Sanatan Sanstha


This is touted as a defining period in my association with Sanatan Sanstha. I must coordinate the whole episode and ensure that the parents are instigated and lash out publicly at Sanatan. I may even be moved to Sanatan Ashram Panvel for close coordination. A mobile with a different SIM is given to me. The sanstha thinks that my phone may have some eavesdropping software installed by either my husband or parents. I don’t think so but have now learned to keep quiet. I have faced several issues in the past on account of my nature. I don’t want to lose the faith of Dr Jayant Athavale again. I must succeed. It is pointed out that I had failed in my attempts of instigating my husband.
I am determined to succeed this time and showcase Sanatan Sanstha as a showcase of Hinduvta. A place that protects girls and women and saves their souls. This will define me and my role in Sanatan Ashram Ponda and I will not lose this opportunity.


Is this related to spirituality? Are our activities even moral? Do I have the courage to question the tactics? Leave alone questioning the tactics, I am acting as an active agent. I am provoking a woman to break away from her family. I could; Sanatan Sanstha could; talk to both the parties and work out a compromise in which the girl could study. But then this would not benefit Dr Jayant Athavale. Sanatan would not derive any mileage out of this. If we print such news, nobody would read Dainik Sanatan Prabhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment