Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Sanatan Sanstha controls my life

Sanatan Sanstha 24X7


I am no longer in control of my life as Sanatan Sanstha has total control over it. The sanstha has started dictating each minute of my day and night, I wake up when I am told to do so; I eat as per Sanatan’s wishes, I even alter my relationships as per their wishes. The website; www.sanatan.org contains instructions on each and every aspect of life and they say that these are as per our purans and holy books. They have done a lot of research on these subjects. They have instructions on how to bathe, how to comb hair and even on how to urinate. These are taught to us during the daily satsangs. My mind accepts them as if these are the words of God, no questions asked.
Time is of the essence now; the twenty-four hours of a day are insufficient for me. This has been drummed into my mind and it has found easy acceptance. A “saint” spent many hours with us explaining the importance of time. He said that if we are doing sadhana for 2 hours, we should do for 4 hours, if we do for 4 hours daily, we should increase it to 8 hours and if we do for 12 hours, we should spend the entire day in doing sadhana. This is possible only at the Sanatan Sanstha ashram.
I used to do sadhana for 16 hours; practically I spent all my waking hours with Sanatan Sanstha. The saint just smiled and replied that I should do more. All the sadhaks agreed with him, I also promised that I would do so.

Personality defect removal


The sanstha also taught me the use of auto-suggestion as a means of removing personality defects. I was overawed by the feeling of spirituality flowing over me. I felt Chaitanya. The sanstha was taking me on a higher plane of sub-consciousness. I do not realize that the use of suggestions is a very old trick of hypnotists like Dr Jayant Athavale. I now know that once you start accepting suggestions from a person or a group of persons, they can use it to change your behaviour, change your opinions and beliefs and ultimately control your body and soul. I have sold my soul to Sanatan Sanstha.
An educated sane woman with a very loving family and stable background has become a walking zombie.
Broken dreams and broken relationships.
The personality removal process is a very elaborate one and central to the sanstha’s activities. I learn about its importance during my stay at the ashram and also understand the devious means the sanstha uses it. But, for now, I am sold on the sanstha.
I use the techniques taught during personality defect removal process on my family. But, I am a novice. Now I understand that only “saints” of Sanatan Sanstha are trained in this key psychological process. This must be handled carefully otherwise results are disappointing. I know because I was taught this at the ashram, I was an expert in the process.

The psychological methods and techniques are generally used for the benefit of mankind. In the hands of a skilled hypnotherapist like Dr Jayant Athavale, they take on a sinister form. Nothing good can ever come out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Luckily I started the Personality Defects Removal myself but didn't summit it to the satsang conductor, so didn't receive any auto-suggestion from those deceivers... phew

    ReplyDelete