Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

What is Personality Defect Removal Process at Sanatan Sanstha

Sanatan Sanstha asks me to remove Personality Defects


Sanatan Sanstha is now dictating all my thoughts. Their process of personality development is through the removal of personality defects. They assume that once such defects are removed, positive personality traits will take their place. I have identified several such personality defects and freely share them with the sanstha. I do not feel ashamed about sharing my inner feelings with them; frankly, I have never shared such feelings with even my husband and mind you, we were quite open with each other. I suddenly start feeling liberated, I feel that I have been repressed throughout my life.
I am asked to write down all defects. I write down two complete pages. Ego is identified as my biggest personality defect. All sadhaks agree and I am asked to with them; I don’t think ego is the biggest one. They convince me that I don’t agree because of my ego.
The personality defect removal process is referred to as PDR in short. It is a very important part of our sadhana. We spend about 60 to 70% of our time in this. Due to this, we become convinced that we are full of defects and only the Guru, none other than Dr. Jayant Athavale can rectify these defects. We are also told that during this process, we should always ask for directions from God and our Guru.

The Process of Personality Defect Removal


The personality defect removal process is very simple and elaborate. It consists of the following steps:
  • Identify our own personality defects and write them down. Write down the corresponding positive trait in front of each one.
  • Make a chart of auto suggestions. A chart is provided for ready reference.
  • The process of framing auto-suggestions and the frequency of auto-suggestion sessions is decided by the kendra in charge, a person who oversees the kendra. He will consult the zila sevak, if required.
  • Sanatan Sanstha has recommended that I do between five to ten sessions daily. Each session takes about 30 minutes. My personality defects are very deep rooted and will take many such sessions to be removed.
  • Take a pledge that such defects will not be repeated in future.
  • Do atonement if the defect occurs again. Atonement can be done by sacrificing things one likes the most. I like to eat good food and interact with my daughter. I reduce my interactions with my daughter. I rarely speak to her. This is my atonement.
  • Report the progress every day.

The process is now taking up most of my time. I hardly get time to complete household chores and my family suffers. During arguments, I tell them that the fruits of my sadhana will benefit the complete family. My good deeds will benefit the complete family. So what if they remain hungry once in a while or if the home becomes dirty and disorganized? These are all external issues; they do not matter to the self. I forget that once upon a time, I had told the family that Karma cannot be shared with others.

The family is now in a total state of disarray. My husband and my loving daughter are aliens to me and I am an alien to them. I do not bother. I am removing all negative energies from me; I am one with Sanatan Sanstha.

No comments:

Post a Comment