Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Enticement

I use writing to release all the pent up frustrations from the system, I use it to flush all negative things inside me. Negative thoughts accumulated due to the bitter experiences I had with Sanatan Sanstha.

I thought that I was alone, I alone had these experiences. But, now I realise that I was wrong. There are many others like me, some outside the Sanatan Ashram Ponda while many still trapped inside. At least, people have stopped being entrapped by a pseudo-spiritual organization like Sanatan. I know that the members are leaving the sanstha. Maybe they have seen the reality, maybe they have outgrown it and maybe, just maybe, they are afraid that one day this can happen to them. One of their near and dear one - a daughter, a son, a wife, a husband, a father or a mother may fall into the trap and be enticed by Sanatan Sanstha.

Many ex-sadhaks and affected families have written to express their thanks to me. I do not deserve any thanks. I write so that I can exorcise my ghosts.

They ask me how they can contribute. What can they do?

I tell them to spread the correct information about Sanatan Sanstha so that others do not fall into the same trap. They may find release through these measures.

For those who are yet to get a release, I pray for them and ask others to pray as well. God will help them, God always helps the needy people.

2 comments:

  1. May those enticed awake and those awaken spread the awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is 100 percent true.....u saved me sister i was about to join sanstha suddenly my senses smelled some fishy ...so started searching truth behind I got all the answers right now.....so luckily m not hipnotozed.....

    ReplyDelete