Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Normal life after Sanatan Ashram Ponda

I always wonder how will I spend the rest of my life post Sanatan Ashram Ponda? Sanastan Sanstha has filled my mind with a lot of junk. It is but natural. They controlled my mind to such an extent that for many years, I could not think of anything else.

Now, I have forsaken Sanatan Sanstha and the twisted logic of Dr Jayant Athavale.

I left behind my family, my relatives, my friends and social groups to immerse myself in spiritual pursuit. That was a mirage. I was sucked into a whirlpool of deceit.

I am coming out of it. My family is pulling me out of it.

But, I find it difficult to connect. The effects of hypnotism practiced by Sanatan Sanstha are yet to wear off. I feel like a hangover, a hangover one gets after a heavy dose of drugs.

Days pass before I can do anything. I fell so empty headed sometimes. I ask my husband (relationship yet not clear) to stay with me and not go out. My daughter always spends all her free time with me. They don't allow me to feel unwanted.

I have to shake off this feeling. I have to get out of the comfort zone. I have to break out of my shell. I have to start rebuilding my life.

I have to mend broken dreams and mend broken relationships.

Can I do it?

Yes, I can and I will.

I will not allow Dr Jayant Athavale to have control over my life, I will not allow Sanatan Sanstha to dictate to me - ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment