Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Broken Dreams and Broken Relationships

Blog and mental release

This blog Sanatan Veil is a release value for me. It releases me from my reality: the reality of broken dreams and broken relationships. I take out my frustrations about Sanatan Sanstha through writing.

I am not yet psychologically stable. The pressure cooker of my mind needs to release steam slowly. I write to release the pressure.

But, sometimes, the pressures are too much.

Old memories trigger relapses, I get depressed.

Yesterday, was one such day. The pressure got to me.

I could not write, could only cry, cry and cry.

My daughter pulled me from the brink. She caught hold of me, hugged me and cried with me.

Broken dreams and broken relationships.

A stitch at a time, a step at a time.

Things will be okay; it will all work out.

Slowly and steadily.


God is with me; He always was and always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Be strong! I hope everything around you is getting better & better. ❤

    ReplyDelete