Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

The Break Up

My relationships are now breaking up

I have discontinued all contacts with my friends. I no longer return their calls. I don’t even speak to them.
My parents do not like the association with Sanatan Sanstha, hence I do not meet them or even speak with them. My father has a soft corner for me. I sometimes speak with him.
My in-laws are against the sanstha. During the last big fight with my husband, they had supported him totally. I still speak to them when required.
I am not speaking properly with my husband. We are like enemies.
My daughter also does not speak to me. She appears to be confused and afraid. She is always with her father.

Broken dreams and broken relationships


Sanatan Sanstha still has some tricks up their sleeves. They have not tried to bridge the gaps; they are digging in deeper. The final nail in the coffin is also nailed by them.
They approach my family and tell them to mend their ways. They tell my family that the Sanatan’s way of life is an ideal one and they should respect it. I have called them to reconcile, they say.

My husband is shattered. He calls my parents to find some solution.

But, it is too late.


I fly, fly away to the golden pot at the end of the rainbow. Fly away to attain Mooksha. Fly away to my beloved guru, Dr Jayant Athavale.

No comments:

Post a Comment