Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Sunday - a day of relaxation

Sunday - generally associated with relaxation. But, I have nothing to do the whole week. I am free for the whole week - just me and my thoughts. And thoughts know no Sunday.

My family is trying to involve me, I am still afraid to cross the street alone.

My "divided" family is trying to end divisions. We have consulted some advocates and believe that the divorce decree can be made void. It is still to be passed. Next week, we plan to move the courts. If I agree.

Should I still stay with my husband or set him free? Let him explore other avenues and perhaps find himself a better match. A match who will not cheat him and who will not betray his trust.

He still says that I did not betray his trust. I was misled, mislead by Sanatan Sanstha; by Dr Jayant Athavale. They controlled my mind. They hypnotized me.

He is ready to let bygones be bygones.

Am I ready? Can I break the grip of Sanatan from my mind? Can I set myself free? Can I be free ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment