Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Different personality at Sanatan Ashram Ponda

The reassignment of work at Sanatan Ashram Ponda is a blessing in disguise. I and Sanatan Sanstha discover a different and hidden aspect of my personality; I can handle stress; enormous amount of stress without losing my cool. I handle some very tricky situations at the swagat kaksh of Sanatan Ashram Ramnathi and in the process, earn some long-needed goodwill of high ranking sadhaks. These sadhaks are quite influential though they do not have any pompous sounding designations. Their words carry a lot of weight in Sanatan Sanstha and they are keeping a close watch on me. I thank Dr Jayant Athavale for all his blessings, only his blessings have made this possible otherwise I was down in the dumps.

A different persona Sanatan Sanstha


The different me is really a different persona at Sanatan Sanstha. I have handled two critical incidents at Sanatan Ashram Ponda and handled them in such a manner that there was a lot of goodwill generated for me and the sanstha. Both relate to some queries raised by the police department. In one situation, they are on the point of conducting a raid. I play them around till some significant persons disappear from the premises of Sanatan Ashram Ramnathi. I will not share the complete details; who knows the police or even Sanatan will try to silence me. Silence me in the same way they have silenced some troublesome sadhaks. Sanatan Sanstha does not trust anybody and if a person is privy to confidential knowledge or information, they take special care of them. Not my words but those uttered by a senior sadhak to my rakshak after I escaped from their clutches and ran away from Sanatan Ashram Ponda.
The other incident is not open to public consumption but relates to a police spy. The police had planted a spy in our midst but I could identify him very easily. He escaped with his life, I regretted it at that time. Dr Jayant Athavale had control over my mind and I could only think about him and his safety.

Another dimension of my personality


Ego at Sanatan Sanstha
This different dimension of my personality opens a host of opportunities to the sadhaks of Sanatan Sanstha and to me as well. I can now be assigned to perform several high-level sevas. I am about to join a close-knit group within Sanatan Ashram Ponda; a group so well knit that hardly anybody is aware of it.
This development does not go down well with my rakshak. I am surprised as I felt that she would be very happy for me. I think it is envy. Though she has spent several years at Sanatan Ashram Ramnathi, she has never reached my level. She has a serious issue of personality defect; envy and that interferes with her spiritual progress. I have a serious talk with her one day but she does not reply to my accusations; in fact, she is silent throughout. She only looks at me with her soul-searching eyes.

I realize later on that I was entering a deep quagmire; one which would make it impossible to escape. But, I didn’t want to escape.  I wanted to be enveloped by the Chaitanya of Dr Jayant Athavale and his Sanatan Sanstha.

No comments:

Post a Comment