Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Sanatan Sanstha and I – a jailbreak

The recently discovered trait discovered by Sanatan Sanstha will be used by Sanatan Sanstha to affect a daring jailbreak. We, together, the guru Dr Jayant Athavale and his willing and obedient disciple will spirit away a young woman right in front of her parents and bring her into the folds of spirituality. What a thought? I am so proud that I am now actively contributing to the creation of Hindu Rashtra. I am progressing rapidly on the path of spirituality.

Sanatan Sanstha gears up


The big event is scheduled almost a week away. The sadhaks on the ground have planned everything; they have primed the girl (she is an adult; we have counterchecked many times). Sanatan Sanstha needs a break and a big one. Several sadhaks have left the sanstha and new joinee ranks are not growing. A shock therapy will be good and Dr Jayant Athavale can deliver a knockout punch. He has a bunch of sadhaks to assist him, sadhaks like me who has given the control of their minds to him.
Broken lives and broken relationships.
Who cares?
fly away to sanatan sanstha
 Anyhow, the sadhak is ready to fly, fly away to freedom. I relive my own situation; those tension filled days and nights, the fights, my taunts and the sheer happiness of finding my barbs hitting right on target. I can visualize the sadhaks patrolling the girl’s house. I learn that this is not only to protect the girl but it is to ensure that she does not change her mind. It is intimidating and a part of the mind control process. She cannot back out now, she has committed and the evidence is right in front of her. Most of the sadhaks are from different localities or even towns so that the family in question does not suspect anything.
The suspense is getting to me. I cannot bear it any longer.

Sanatan Sanstha shifts me

Just three days before the big event, Sanatan Sanstha arranges for my trip to Sanatan Ashram Panvel. I arrive at the first step in my freedom struggle, a confident sadhak and look back on my first tentative step in the direction of spiritual progress. I thank Dr Jayant Athavale many many times for his active intervention in my case.
I don’t have much time to gloat over my time of glory. There are thousands of loose ends that need to be tied down. This is a totally new personality, I am confident and dictate the sadhaks around me. I don’t see many familiar faces from the last visit to Sanatan Ashram Panvel but don’t have time to dwell on these petty issues.
I must be making hundreds of calls daily, but I am not worried. I am focused on the job on hand.

I want to fly away a woman to her freedom. Give her a clean break. Show her the path of spirituality. See the Godliness of Dr Jayant Athavale and his Sanatan Sanstha.

No comments:

Post a Comment