Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Reassignment at Sanatan Ashram Ponda

Sanatan Sanstha punishes me for a minor slip of the tongue at one satsang at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. I get very emotional about this but do not let it affect my resolve. I am firm that I will serve my Guru Dr Jayant Athavale and seek spiritual growth under his guidance. I am ready to enlist my daughter into the fold of Sanatan and also reach out to my husband. In short, I am ready to do anything. Anything except see the writing on the wall. The writing clearly says that Sanatan Sanstha practices mind control techniques; it lures women and men alike and controls their minds; makes them do what the sanstha wants.

Redemption at Sanatan Sanstha

 Swagat kaksh at Sanatan Ashram Ponda


I think my resolve wins in the end and I am reassigned to be part of the Swagat Kaksh at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. Every day I report to the main reception area. My job is to handle the telephone console and pass on important messages to the concerned sadhaks. I should be aware of the various activities of the ashram as well as arrival and departure of many important sadhaks. I am also responsible for informing them about any raids by police or any other government agencies. The responsibility is enormous as Sanatan Sanstha has been raided several times in the past. However, in most cases, they were unable to find what they were after. It is the responsibility of the Swagat Kaksh at Sanatan Ashram Ponda to give information as fast as possible so that necessary arrangements can be made.
I take this as a challenging job and handle all the calls.

Frantic relatives and a stone wall


I also serve as a stone wall between frantic relatives and runaway sadhaks. I must have encountered about a dozen such cases. When a runaway sadhak reaches Sanatan Ashram Ramnathi, we generally put a safety net over her. She is handled very carefully. The relatives may lure her away from Sanatan Sanstha else they may create a ruckus at the ashram premises. We actually like it if they create a scene and pick up a fight. Our media arm has good connections with sympathetic media organizations. These media persons can reach the ashram within minutes and cover the whole episode very well. They also give a sympathetic angle so that Sanatan comes out like a good organization being harassed by evil doers.

This has a ripple effect and our sadhaks who wish to fly away to the ashram are motivated to do so. We also attract several other seekers. The concerned sadhak also loses faith in her family and starts trusting Sanatan Sanstha completely. She becomes a permanent feature at Sanatan Ashram Ponda. She hands over control of mind to Dr Jayant Athavale.

Apart from this seva, I have to offer seva in the kitchen. Now, I get sufficient time to attend all satsangs and also participate in many activities. I get my food on time. I think that I am redeemed finally and Sanatan Sanstha has finally and totally accepted me.


I belong to Dr Jayant Athavale and Sanatan Sanstha.

No comments:

Post a Comment