Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

Sanatan Sanstha dictates My Personal Life

Sanatan Sanstha tries to calm waters


Sanatan Sanstha played a double role in my life. They first set my house on fire and now they try to “stop” the fire. They started the fire by making me lie to my family, by losing their trust and by making me frustrated. Just when the fire threatened to engulf my home completely, Sanatan steps in to douse the fire.

The Reconciliation Process


The sanstha lays the blame squarely on my family. They say that it has never supported me as they have a tamasic nature. They are idol worshippers but do not follow the true Sanatan Dharma as laid down by the scriptures. They show me several evidences that evil spirits have gained control of my home and my family. They show black spots on old photos, they show how idols in my home have turned black (the idols are silver idols and become black due to oxidation as per science, Sanatan Sanstha says that they become black when evil spirits are present).
They try to counsel my family. The sanstha asks them to join them and propagate Sanatan Dharma. My father-in-law is a well-known social worker. He objects and argues with them. He points out their defects and asks them to leave the house. This is shown as further proof about my family. My father-in-law is now totally against the sanstha. Sanatan suggests that I and my family separate for some time. I go to live at my parents’ house in Pune. 
My husband comes to take me back and I reluctantly agree. By this time, my parents have also turned against the Sanstha. I promise not to do anything with the sanstha.
But, why should Sanatan leave me alone? They have invested a lot in me; time and energy and I am now open to their suggestions.
They call me up repeatedly. I hide the calls from my husband and family. I go out and secretly meet them. Now, the second part of the reconciliation process happens.

My husband catches up


My husband discovers that I am still involved in Sanatan Sanstha. He tries to understand me and allows me time to adjust. The Sanstha people counsel me that my husband will not change; he does not want to change. I should look after my home as if it is part of the sanstha. I should consider my home as a Satanan Sanstha Ashram and my family members as sadhaks. I should serve them as if I am serving my Guru and the sanstha.
This has disastrous consequences. My mind refuses to accept the difference between fact and reality. I am going mad.
Dr Jayant Athavale has total control on my mind. I am a slave to Sanatan Sanstha. I cannot think of anything else. A hypnotherapist has worked his methods on me through pure psychological methods. He has not hypnotized me, he has brainwashed me.

My husband now gives me an ultimatum, either I stay with him and leave Sanatan else I leave him and align totally with the Sanstha.


Broken Dreams and Broken Relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment