Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Why does Sanatan Sanstha follow you?

Sanatan Sanstha enters your mind

The slow burning candle technique uses another strategy, one perfected by Sanatan Sanstha. They need to control your mind as well as your body. I am attracted by the sanstha and its preaching, I feel attracted and attached to them. The next step by Dr. Jayant Athavale is to reinforce these feelings and imprint them strongly in my mind. Again, the start is slow, remember time is on their side.
They have these harmless slips of paper with the names of Gods and Goddesses. I am told to stick them on all the walls of my home and look at them while doing everyday chores. Very harmless but very effective. Dr. Athavale has not missed a single trick in human psychology. He is really an expert in this field. He should use such knowledge for the good of people, instead he is misusing it on people like me and destroying our lives. Broken Dreams and Broken Relationships. What did he attain by breaking my life, my home, my peace of mind?
Why did he break me?

Slips of paper to slip in your mind


Yes, that is right. I purchased these slips of paper and stuck them all across my home. Their cost was very small I thought and the amount was insignificant. These slips of paper were everywhere, in all rooms except washrooms. I always looked at them throughout the day and whenever I used to look at them, I used to think of Sanatan Sanstha, Dr. Jayant Athavale and the sadhaks.

Mind control, nothing but pure mind control.

I had the first serious difference of opinion with my husband. He objected to them, he said that they spoilt the look of the home. It made him feel awkward. He asked me to remove them. I felt bad, very bad. My husband could not even tolerate such small things; he could not even understand me and did not even try to understand me? How could I call him a life partner?
I ran to Sanatan Sanstha and asked for their advice. I still remember the day, the time and the conversation. A senior person, we called them saints -  Sanatan Sanstha has already many saints, more than 60, advised me. She told me very strongly that the small and insignificant slips were already doing their work.

Tamasic forces at work


The saint -  I will not name her, said that they were attacking the tamasic nature of my husband. He was a tamasic person though on the face of it, he was also into spirituality and appeared to be religious minded. The names were creating an Aura around my home. However, my husband will not understand. As he is my husband, I should respect him and try to explain their importance to him. He will understand; he should understand. The other sadhaks now played their role. They said that how could my husband object to such small things; their husbands never objected, they supported them.
Sanatan Sanstha had opened a crack in my relationship with my husband. They would now work on making it deeper and deeper.


Broken Dreams and Broken Relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment