Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Why Does Sanatan Sanstha Say Guru is Everything

Sanatan Sanstha starts differentiating


I am now totally enamoured by Sanatan Sanstha. I am a changed person. My beliefs have undergone a drastic change. I am unlearning the past experiences and learning new things; absorbing new ideas and beliefs. My opinions are changing; my behaviour is changing. Sanatan has worked its magic band on me and has created a different persona through psychological methods. Dr Jayant Athavale has used his experience and education to brainwash me without any outward hypnotic methods. I am mesmerised by the sanstha.
The focus is now on differentiating the sanstha from others. The changes are subtle and far-reaching.

Guru is everything says Sanatan Sanstha

They have been stressing the importance of the Guru in spiritual pursuits. Our Vedas and Puranas and other holy scriptures say that the Guru is a guiding star; his role is to take us on the correct path; to show us the correct path.Sanatan Sanstha quotes extensively from such holy books.
Sanatan starts off by teaching me these from the scriptures. Guru and Gurukrupayoga are stressed in all satsangs. They start with a prayer to a God and then a prayer to the Guru seeking his blessings. Slowly the tempo is built up. I think of my guru; Dr Jayant Balaji Athavale, as the only true person in this world. I think that only his preaching is correct. Sanatan Dharma is Sanatan Sanstha and Jayant Athavale is everything. I see the sadaks everywhere; I feel the presence of Sanatan everywhere – in all my actions, all my behaviour and all my thoughts. I am because of the sanstha.

Chaitanya at Sanatan Sanstha

My thoughts are filled with feelings of Chaitanya because of Sanatan Sanstha. I feel Chaitanya everywhere. I am so full of it that I forget everything else. I go through the daily chores as if I am in a trance. I cook because of the need for cooking, I eat because my physical body needs food – not to satisfy my family’s needs. I forget many household chores; I do not do them on time. My daughter falls behind in her studies, I think it is because of her prarabdha, the karmas of past lives. We have to experience them; we have to live through them and do good karma. Then only we can nullify them. I do not share my daughter’s prarabdha, hence I am free of it. I have no part in it.
My Guru is protecting me. My Sanatan Sanstha is protecting me.
I have an easy solution to my daughter’s problems; she should join whole-heartedly with me. The Chaitanya and Guru’s blessings will get rid of her bad karma. That is the only solution. My husband wants me to concentrate on her; wants me to devote time. But, where do I have the time? I ask him to do so. Another fight, another smart bomb.
My Guru is everything, My Sanatan Sanstha is everything. I don’t need anything else in life. I want Mooksha and only Dr Jayant Athavale can give it to me. Nobody else can and nobody else will. My soul is crying for freedom from the physical body.


Broken Dreams and Broken Relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment