Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Release from Trauma

I am seeking release, release from the tensions of the past few years.

I am seeking a balm to apply on my overworked brain.

I write so that I can release the pent-up frustrations.

Several people have contacted me, some of them with experiences similar to mine. Some of them on the other side of the veil, the Sanatan Veil. Some husbands who lost their wives; some parents whose daughters ran away to Sanatan Sanstha. Even a couple of wives who lost their husbands.

They ask for solutions. I don't have any. I don't even have a solution to my own issues, how can I advice them.

I can only ask them to pray to God; the Almighty. He has solutions; I pray to Him for solutions.

Time is a great healer; God is the ultimate healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment